Why drink more water?
- Flush toxins from your body
- Drink more water before a meal to decrease your appetite. When you are less hungry you will make smarter choices when you eat. This will lead to weight loss and a happier body.
- Drinking more water will leave your skin gorgeous.
- Have fewer headaches when you drink more water. Many headaches are due to dehydration.
- Your digestion will improve.
Adding essential oils to water adds a lovely flavor to the water, enticing you to drink more. The oils each have beneficial properties that will give your body and mind a boost.
Be sure your oils are safe to ingest. I use Young Living oils for their high quality. I know these oils are safe. Even so, some oils can never be ingested so read the label carefully.
Essential Oils to flavor water
Peppermint – People report peppermint in their water increase alertness, is cooling on a hot day, soothe stomach aches (this always works for me), alleviates allergy symptoms, and decreases snoring.
Citrus Fresh – supports the immune system and overall health (blend of orange, tangerine, mandarin, grapefruit, lemon and spearmint.
There are many other essential oils that are good in water. Try spearmint, lemon, orange, tangerine, grapefruit, cinnamon or many others.